The Missouri College Personnel Association is seeking applicants for the 2019-20 executive council. These positions serve as voting members of the MoCPA executive council and provide strategic direction for the association.
The following positions are currently available for 2019-20:
- President Elect
- Two-year Institutional Representative
- Private Institutional Representative
- Public Institutional Representative
- Member at Large (Assessment & Strategic Planning)
- Member at Large (Equity & Inclusion)
- Member at Large (Professional & Career Development)
- Membership Coordinator
- Technology Coordinator
- Publicity Coordinator
- Faculty Liaison
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- Graduate Student Representative
- Annual Conference Co-Chair
- Professional Staff Drive In Coordinator
- Must attend three of the four annual MoCPA Executive Council meetings. These meetings occur at different colleges or universities across the state, typically in the months of July, November, January, and March.
- Must participate in conference calls in the months the council does not meet face to face.
- Must attend the annual MoCPA conference held in October.
- Optional attendance at the Drive-In Conference held between March and June.
- On average, a MoCPA Executive Council member should expect approximately 1 hour/week to be committed to the MoCPA position and its operations.
- Must understand travel, hotel, and some meals are not covered by MoCPA and will need to be covered by the member or their institution.
Central Methodist University