The Missouri College Personnel Association is seeking applicants for the 2017-18 executive council. These positions serve as voting members of the MoCPA executive board and provide strategic direction for the association.
The following positions are currently available for 2017-18:
- President Elect
- Private Institutional Representative
- Member at Large (Equity & Inclusion emphasis)
- Membership Coordinator
- Technology Coordinator
- Publicity Coordinator
- Faculty Liaison
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- Professional Staff Drive In Coordinator
- Must attend three of the four annual MoCPA Executive Council meetings. These meetings occur at different colleges or universities across the state, typically in the months of July, November, January, and March.
- Must participate in conference calls in the months the board does not meet face to face.
- Must attend the annual MoCPA conference held in October.
- Optional attendance at the Drive-In Conference held between March and June.
- On average, a MoCPA Executive Council member should expect approximately 1 hour/week to be committed to the MoCPA position and its operations.
- Must understand travel, hotel, and some meals are not covered by MoCPA and will need to be covered by the member or their institution.
- Must be a member of MoCPA and ACPA-College Student Educators International.
Central Methodist University