In the state of Missouri – higher education is a priority! The following Missouri institutions offer a variety of academic programs for MoCPA members, fellow educators, and other professionals looking to further their education in college student personnel, higher education administration, student affairs administration, and more! (Institutions are listed in alphabetical order below.)
The purpose of this association shall be to promote the learning and development of students enrolled in institutions of post-secondary education through the ongoing professional development of college student affairs administrators and student development educators, in accord with the purposes of ACPA-College Student Educators International .
The focus of the programs, services, conferences, and workshops of MoCPA shall be to promote within and among members:
- Collegiality, networking, inclusion, and mutual support,
- Shared knowledge and practice to advance the profession,
- Professional growth, development, and renewal, and,
- Mentoring, career advancement, and leadership development.
Missouri State University
Northwest Missouri State University
Saint Louis University
- Educational Leadership and Higher Education, M.A.
- Educational Leadership and Higher Education, Ed.D.
- Student Personnel Administration, Ph.D.
Southeast Missouri State University
University of Central Missouri
University of Missouri – Columbia
- Higher and Continuing Education, M.A., M.Ed.
- Higher and Continuing Education and Educational Policy Studies, Ph.D.
University of Missouri – Kansas City
- Community College Leadership, Graduate Certificate
- Higher Education Administration, M.A.
- Higher Education Administration, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership, Policy & Foundations, Ph.D.
University of Missouri – Saint Louis