Approximately 4,000 members and guests attend the annual convention. Highlights of the convention include:
- Distinguished speakers such as Van Jones and Lisa Ling (2012), Cory Booker and Morris Dees (2011), John Quinones (2010), Greg Mortenson and Marian Wright Edelman (2009), Nikki Giovannni and Carol Gilligan (2008);
- Almost 400 educational sessions – the largest selection among all student affairs conferences;
- Over 9,400 scheduled professional job interviews for nearly 900 job postings (2009);
- Highly acclaimed pre-convention workshops;
- Invaluable volunteering and networking opportunities.
During the convention, job applicants and employers participate in the largest and most comprehensive placement service in student affairs.
For more information on this year’s convention, visit the ACPA web site: