The Missouri College Personnel Association is seeking applicants for the 2017-18 executive council. These positions serve as voting members of the MoCPA executive board and provide strategic direction for the association. The application process closes at 11:59pm on Sunday, August 20th.
Term of office begins Monday, October 2nd, 2017 with length of term varying by position.
The following positions are available:
- President Elect
- Private Institutional Representative
- Member at Large (Equity & Inclusion emphasis)
- Graduate Student Representative
- Publicity Coordinator
- Faculty Liaison
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- Membership Coordinator
- Technology Coordinator
Friday, August 4th: Open Exec Council position applications available
Friday, August 18th: Executive Council applications close
Monday, August 21st: Elections Begin
Friday, September 1st: Elections End – candidates informed of election result
Thursday, October 12th or Saturday, October 14th: Executive Council Retreat
- Must attend three of the four annual MoCPA Executive Council meetings. These meetings occur at different colleges or universities across the state, typically in the months of July, November, January, and March.
- Must participate in conference calls in the months the board does not meet face to face.
- Must attend the annual MoCPA conference held in October.
- Optional attendance at the Drive-In Conference held between March and June.
- On average, a MoCPA Executive Council member should expect approximately 1 hour/week to be committed to the MoCPA position and its operations.
- Must understand travel, hotel, and some meals are not covered by MoCPA and will need to be covered by the member or their institution.
- Must be a member of MoCPA and ACPA-College Student Educators International.
Central Methodist University